Its is been really tough for some people to move data from their old phone to new phone or one to another phone, here we are suggesting the various way to transfer the data.
- Its is been really tough for some people to move data from their old phone to new phone or one to another phone, here we are suggesting the various way to transfer the data.
- If you are switching from android to iPhone then you have to download one application 'Move to iOS' in your android device and follow the steps to transfer the data.
- From iOS device to Android transfer just follow three simple steps and you will have all your content transferred. https://www.android.com/switch/ . Actually, you can use this method in any device by this way you can also cloud backup for your data. But for this method it has some drawback that it will not transfer apps and setting data because of separate platforms.
- For Samsung to Samsung phones you can use Smart Switch official app by Samsung to transfer. This app really easy to use just follow the steps shown on the screen and you will have your data transfer with all of the settings and even wallpaper. Here is the link you can know more about this application: https://www.samsung.com/ca/apps/smart-switch/
- Same like a Samsung’s Smart Switch LG Has its own application 'LG Mobile Switch', for all other companies they also have a data transfer app you can find in your phone it came mostly preinstalled in your phone.
- Suppose if you are transferring from Samsung to LG or vice versa with any other device you can use their companies default app and in new phone and download same app in old phone by this way you can transfer the data but it will not transfer some setting because of the different platform.
- There are some third-party apps you can use to transfer general content from phone to phone even iPhone are Xander, copy my data, Feem and many more.